Monday, February 13, 2006

bersalin ...

ok, how many weeks it took me to get me to write in this blog. first of all this is the new blog that i was saying about. hehehe... lame gile baru nak gune.. duh...

well, first hand experience of giving birth!!! painfull!!! but the silly thing was i kinda make a memalukan thingy when it happened.. the whole maternity ward i think heard my screamings.. wahahaha... and i was suppose to push...push...

maybe i think the contraction phase i had it all at the hospital, the doctor broke my waterbag. so that itself was painful.imagine a long thing was put inside u and it had to be kinda stirred the membrane... well, even the what was it? V.E. was painful.and then i was admitted quite early, the middle of sat nite.then slept at the hospital, that time my cervix was 2 cm opened.by morning it only had gone to 3 cm.so at 8, i had artificial membrane rupture thingy lah.and then was given painkiller, petadine i think.maybe at the same time was given some thing to stimulate the contraction.well, the real contraction begun by noon i think. i didn't have anything to eat since morning. was just eating yogurt, choc,milk.

u know i was closing my eyes almost all the way...reason i dunno. everytime the contraction comes, i was holding to almost anything i could. i was ranting 'sakit ma, sakit ma'. for my hubby, tak sanggup nak cakap kat dia, sebab i thought he would bear the pain with me too.thank god, mama and hubby were there. i wouldn't have known how i would feel.

oklah sambung lagi lepas ni.. nayya dah jaga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home