Monday, January 12, 2009

11 jan 2009





Today is Futya's 1 year 6 months birthday. Guess what? She has her own nickname.. 'yaya'... Funny as it may seem. I called this lappie 'yaya'. Coz it’s the end of my daughters' name. Realized it yesterday, when hana asked whose feet are these? She answered 'yaya'.I noticed that too before this, just wasn't paying so much attention to ask her. Futya is shier than Nayya. So her communication skill is compromised (bot in a bad way la) a bit. She uses more body language and cries and signs to say what she wants. But I noticed that she understands what I say to her quite early in her life. So when I bebel her she would cry even more. Hehehe.

I think Nayya by this age has all her teeth, but for sweet Futya, she only has 7!

Futya can show her hands, legs, hair, teeth, eyes, nose, ears, belly button, tummy, easily. Just have to ask her at her right mood time! If not you'll only get blank face answer. I think as in size, Futya is a bit small. Given to her after birth weight, which was 3.75kg. She didn’t seem to groom into the size she was born with. But its still ok for me.


BTW, it was this age that Nayya got a little sister. I remembered that Nayya too didn't have too many words. Ayang had said that 'I hope by the Nayya had Futya she would be able to talk'.. but Nayya didn;t have that many words. But she already knew how to say duduk, jatuh, bird


ah well, penat la doing this diet. its high protein, moderately high fat, low carb for 5 1/2 day, 1 1/2 day high carb , low fat, high protein. it makes my body goes into crazy mode. i want to exercise 4-5 times a day. but the diet only allows me to do 4 days of exercise. more onto strengthening. but i am in no mood to do that. just exercise. i can't do much exercise. will get too tired by 5th day. if i dont have enough protein, i would go grouchy. with everyone!





2 Comments:

At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I appreciate splendid advertisment! I must say i liked reading it again, tonsil stone you can be an excellent article writer.I most certainly will you should store your web site Satellite direct which will normally come back later on. I must entice a person keep going the fantastic articles, contain a excellent holiday penis advantage saturday and sunday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home