Thursday, April 20, 2006

battles

ahhh,the battles which i have to go thru all day long...

...waking up,bathe her.then comfort her,feed her,rock her to sleep.then breakfast...most of the times..after an hour or more.then my turn to take a bath,clean my room.by the time i'm finished with that,she's up again..so again change her diapers,comfort her,feed her.then its,lunch time.maybe she'd fallen asleep again,maybe not.these past 2-3 days she's been a bit restless and jumpy.so she kept waking up after i put her to sleep.how frustrating eh...

well the rest of the day is juggling with trying to comfort her and put her to sleep and feed her,with the stuff i need to do,like going places,do some surfing.etc.

my prayers all are always in betweens...only at nite after she's asleep, i pray isya' without having the feeling she would wake up soon or i just go to sleep with her.only to wake up again in the midst of nite.hahahaa..how typical of me.but its just tonite,after my isya',i have this feeling,that i should make it a point that i'd do my prayers in a more relaxed way...let it all go for awhile,not rushing things like usual...then only i can be calmer.after all praying is the time for one to umwind oneself from the 'material world'.heheheh my term.and each waktu has its meanings and when that waktu is over,its like the beginning of the next episode will begin...

hahahaha...

2 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Mama Sarah said...

i'm wondering if you have a helper at home?

I remember before i had anak, there was a nenek who looked after her cucus and complained that she has sometimes missed her prayers. I said dalam hati "Sampai macam tu sekali? Takkan tak de masa kot???"

Bila ada anak(2), baru rasa sendiri betapa kelam kabutnya nak uruskan everything dlm 24 hours. More or less serupa dengan apa yang you tulis in this entry.

AS usual, i find it very interesting.

InsyaAllah, there will come a time when Nayya will adjust herself to a good sleeping routine and sleep for longer hours at a time.

Until then, lots of cuddling and bermanja2. hehehe.

(I'm sorry, I'm always here in your comment box. kalau you tak suka delete ok?)

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Tuting Tome said...

am staying dgn my parents,so housework tu relax sikit la,ade helper my mom's...x wat la sgt.just taking care of nayya.

x kisah pun you giving comments,giving me the comfort that there mommies who feel like me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home