Wednesday, April 26, 2006

timetable

now am trying to make a schedule with my baby and me.i would be working on my own and the timetable would be with my discipline,if not i would end up not doing anything, like yesterday and i think today.

boy my 'anak dara' berbulu,helwa has officailly approached her puberty.now she's in heat....really making loud noises.i never knew she-cats when in heat can be so obvious.i think my other she-cats were not like that.but then i was not involved with the other cats as am with this one.and naruto is just following her everywhere,maybe wanting to ease her pain, unfortunately she's just not interested with him...

ok nayya is uncomfortable now

2 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger Mama Sarah said...

naruto hilwa tu nama kucing ke??????? siapa yang minat naruto ni?

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Tuting Tome said...

yup
helwa girl, naruto boy
semua minat naruto!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home