Friday, June 02, 2006

yam is really purple!!

hmm... am thinking bout today's story...what about today???

new discovery for me today. because of nayya could not take any cereal with funny stuff in it, her nani bought her sweet potatoes. last week it was the skin was purple while the inside was slightly orangish. but today, pasticularly, the skin was purple, and the inside was purple too!!! now that's something new for me. no wonder the yam icecream is colored purple. its because of the natural colour!!! duhh..... clever mommy isn't it?? de mo ne. nayya was just too full with milk to have her yam or her keledek, so ended up curious mommy eating nayya's food...

nayya is pretty much in a good mood today.she plays on her own, for more than 15 mins, i think for almost an hour.she doesn't cry that much when she was sleepy.am wondering if she's more active like exercising her hands a bit more maybe, in a couple of months time she can start to crawl... just maybe.


p/s:well..hmmm, see i got myself stuck into reading other mommies stories... hehehe. mama sarah & amar's latest entry made me do so!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waaaahhh nama saya disebut!!! (Tried to leave a comment, but server was down for the past couple of days, right?)

1. I like your new template. HAri tu, masa datang buka blog ni, ingat 'salah rumah'!!!

2. Nayya dah besar lah!

3. Your adik2 so kelakar. I baca their blogs (sometimes too) TApi tak tinggal comment sebab I felt like it's only meant for close family member.

Ni pun rasa menyibuk kat your blog!

4. Even my husband pun cakap your adik2 kelakar! (Esp bila dia ternampak 'kambingdesu' <--)

5. My husband carikan lagu yang Hana post dalam entry dia, cerita 1 litre of tears. Kita tengah dengar ni.

6. I felt like crying too, bila baca Aimi's 'luahan hati' (Tajuk i miss...)on her sisters. RAsa memang macam dia baby. dan sentiasa di'baby'kan oleh her siblings.

this must be my longest comment!!!

good luck for your new business. i might be your customer when i go back one day :)

 
At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

alamak! my husband pergi letak link to hana's site. hope she doesn't mind.

ni my hubby's blog:
www.itchiness.blogspot.com

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheheh...as for me i haven't updated my blog coz the computer jalan turun bawah... so malas nak lari atas ke bawah. only got to know you commented when aimi told me. BTW, my sis is ok with any comments coz she does know mama sarah & amar's blog & your hubby's blog too. heheheh... welcome the blogging family..(this side la i mean!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home