Wednesday, August 30, 2006

karnival kemerdekaan

sorry for not saying anything for the past few days... hmm ain't that weird?? me saying sorry over me not jotting anything... well, i feel like have been doing some injustice of really denying the existence of the internet altogether.. have been really tired these few days. computer is seen as a mere workstation with no other uses, like the internet...even handphones are seen as something so objective.. not as means of communication... ahahahah

been busy the past week..have to get myself prepared for the karnival kemerdekaan which started last sunday. had to make oils, made 'em, packed 'em, labelled 'em...sounds easy, yet.. it was really a lot of 'leceh' work...so had 2 girls helpde me. not helped la, but paid to help..

anyways.. my nayya.. poor little girl, had to work with mommy.. she had to stay at lohttc for many hours and got 'infected' with the aromatherapy smell everytime i was doing my blending... so each day she'd get the instant effect of the blending, eg, when i was doing my lullaby, sensual..she slept deeply..when i did my ekspresi or some of the tujuh tenaga..she got realy excited. but the best reaction was when my worker was bottling the no mo stres.. she literally laughed non stop... aiman had to bring her down.. she got really hyper.. then soon after when she got into the car, fell asleep immediately.

that was last week. this week... aahh.. i had to to the carnival thingy. the first day, i ended up going back at about 10 pm. i was really upset coz my dearest nayya had to stay out of house the whole day, and got home really late.. in my mind... i was so upset, got to the point of crying in front of the crowd there...i wanted to go home earlier, but i couldn't drive on my own, coz my house and the carnival was too far for me to handle with a crying baby... but i drove on my own anyway.. with nayya on my hands..first wriggling like ulat.. then slept..

the next day i got home earlier. at about 8.30 was home. went there late. like 4 pm. ahahaha...

but today.. .i didn't go at all.. only went there for a short time - to pick my stuffs there...ahahaha...no one was going ti the carnival laa... what a waste..
well so much for the preparation and all... anyways, like what i told to the makcik meja (i called her that coz i rented her tables for the carnival n dunno her name), loss some money.. a lot jugak, but i gain experience...my mom added, n experience is not cheap.. ahaahahaha...

sorrryy soo.. i wanted so much to put pics... i've tried a few times, but it can't upload... so, maybe because its from ma's computer... so again me already malas.... this is suppose to be yesterday's story... will put in today's story...

2 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger Mama Sarah said...

masa tengah baca entry ni, dalam hati cakap "nak suruh letak gambar". tgk2 the last paragraph ckp ada problem uploading lagi. hehehe...sabar menunggu.

 
At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheheheee.... me and my tererness...mmg nak masukkan foto, tapi tu la,.. time kite serius time tu la tak leh... ish ish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home