Saturday, August 12, 2006

hmm..... malas too???

i am in a malas..very malas mood


nayya is now learning how to stand on her own... she uses me as her main standing post. ahahaha... so all she would do is reach for me and climb me!!!

and she now can really scream. like today she would just do nothing but screamed...
to tell u the truth, i have been kinda on a low side. it'd sleep a lot, so whenever nayya was sleeping, i'd do too. and at nights, i'd sleep early, like 9 i think, same time as hers. so its kinda a mean scary cycle for me. even in the afternoon i'd sleep.

i have so many things to think about and do about.. am using my baby as my excuse of not being able to move!! maybe the word is am still adjusting to having nayya and to manage things even if am a little weeny bit tired. am so used to not being tired, and being relaxed when wanna do something serious, so this is one spot i have to learn to adapt to. my my, if not, i'd be telling u 1 thousand stuff about nayya.

well, nayya is improving a lot on her falling skills... she has been going thru 'bouts of stumbling many times...as all babies would go thru.. i had this one day of irritatingly irratable when she fell, while someone was watching over her. my thought was, why couldn't anyone just take care of her for a short time... it was kinda me being irrationally, irrational?? hehehe... no it was just kkinda timebomb in me, i was tired a bit. well anyway,now, she knows how to stand at the bedside, when she's on the floor, using the bed as her standing post, me being a little bit wiser, put all around her pillows, so that she wont fall on the hard evil floor!! heheh, & yeah her crawling skills, nope, she swims on the floor, no crawling yet.. just swimming... i think she wants to skip that part... just go thru the walking & running phase i guess.

i'd say, she is now more cheeky & naughty... cheekier than ever.. oh ,yes, been feeding her as many 3 times daily.. she's just eat different kinda food for all 3 meals.. just imagine how cheeky that is??? she loves air kelapa, found out yesterday..

well that's about it... me and my malas moments.. eheheheh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home