Wednesday, July 19, 2006

nayya measles... aaaaaa

so, yesterday went to MT for dengue check up for nayya, 4 days, still fever hadn't gone from her. so was worried. but alhamdulillah results was negative. so, all i had to do was wait till her fever goes away....that was yesterday.

aaa.... today, TODAY... i woke up with a shock of my life, she got red spots on her body!!! i was thinking this must be measles. her fever was still there, just a little feverish. i tried to called kak jee, knowing that she had a 1 year plus baby, maybe she could tell me what was wrong with nayya, ma, i couldn't called, coz bintulu was tpt jin bertendang!!... i wanted to bathe her, but was sceptical, what if water makes her rashes go worse??? silly me.

well, i was thinking i should go to clinic, bring her to see the doctor, like aimi said, as if there's only one doc in the world... heheheheh.. yelah, am my mom's daughter, she's the only best doctor i know :P

nyways, got a call from orang pantai, asking me to decide on the color of the floor to be.. so walla, in half hours out of the house, decided on floor, got the doc to see nayya, confirmed she is having measles.... wuwuwuwu... poor baby, now she'd be gatal ... so got some calamine lotion, piriton.

rite now just 'lari' a while, she just wanna sleep with me. on me with me. now she's asleep. too tired maybe.

gosh how long is this measles gonna be?






dengue test result


rashes...


nayya reaction with sunlight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home